So you’re interested in the pros and cons of hookah pens. I’m going to assume you already know what’s hookah pen and go straight into the pros and cons. There are many different brands of hookah pens. Some of which are better than others (of course), so the pros and cons may vary when using brands other than Everyday Hookah. This post should help some of you that are deciding if a hookah pen is right for your lifestyle.
So lets jump into the pros:
Pros Of Smoking A Hookah Pen
- Portable – A big pro of a hookah pen is that it is very easy to travel with. A hookah pen is about the size of a ink pen or cigarette. Thanks to the size, you can carry it in your purse, your pocket, and just about anywhere else you could think of.
An example would be:
Female Friend: “Hey, what are you doing?”
Me: “Nothing much, just driving and smoking my hookah.”
Female Friend: “Your smoking hookah while driving!? Be careful!”
Me: “Don’t worry, it’s a hookah pen by Everyday Hookah….they’re made for these type of situations.”
Female Friend: “OMG, you’re so awesome.”
*That’s based on a true story* (Not Really)
- No Tobacco – The biggest pro of a hookah pen is that it does not contain tobacco. If it did contain tobacco, you might as well smoke a cigarette.
Did you know that by eliminating the consumption of tobacco, you are eliminating over 7,000 deadly chemicals. About 70 of those deadly chemicals can cause cancer. (http://www.cdc.gov/tobacco/data_statistics/sgr/2010/consumer_booklet/chemicals_smoke/)
- No Nicotine – You know the chemical that gets people addicted to cigarettes, we don’t have any of that. If you have ever tried cigarettes, hookah pen with nicotine, or regular shisha then you most likely have experienced the “hit” in the back of your throat. That “hit” is also a result of nicotine.
Sign up to receive discounts & exclusive information
- Disposable (possibly a con) – In today’s world, we don’t have time for a lot of stuff, charging extra electronics being one of them. We prefer to buy it, open it, and use it. Why should hookah pens be any different? If you don’t mind constantly re-charging your hookah pen then this may not be a pro for you.
This lady clearly understands the fast pace nature of today’s society and might have said it best, “Ain’t nobody got time fo dat”.
- No Cleaning – Who likes cleaning? With disposable hookah pens, you no longer spend hours cleaning. You spend more hours smoking.
Ready for the con’s?
Con’s Of Smoking A Hookah Pen
- Less smoke – One of the few cons of smoking a hookah pen is that you get less smoke than you normally would if you were smoking a traditional hookah.
- Possibly More Expensive – Depending on what brand of shisha you currently use, smoking a hookah pen could be more expensive. For some, it could be less expensive. I recommend comparing Everyday Hookah’s $7.99 price for up to 600 puffs to your current brand of shisha.
if after reading this post and you’re still unsure if hookah pens are right for you, I say give it a try. One of the best ways to know if something is right for you is to actually try it. At the cost of $7.99, it’s not an expensive test. You never know, you might enjoy it.
if you feel there are more pros or cons, comment below and let us know!
If you are interested in purchasing a hookah pen, you can visit our hookah pen shop